PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I was excruciated with pains in right to a side. The doctor has defined or determined an acute inflammation of appendages....

Julia
08.06.2004, 17:46
I was excruciated with pains in right to a side. The doctor has defined or determined an acute inflammation of appendages. Treatment with a condition that there is no pregnancy has been appointed or nominated. After a delay the test - negative has been made. I have begun treatment: 2 times a day nyxes "Cefazolinum", Biseptolum, diflozon. All in current of week. The menses has not come or stepped also I has made the repeated test - negative (during treatment). Later 2 weeks after treatment were found out, that I am pregnant. A sexual life during treatment and after did not live. How what I am pregnant is possible or probable if the first 2 tests have shown is not present? Whether preparations Have affected or influenced a fetus, t. To. The doctor was categorical " Such treatment only at absence of pregnancy "? What it is possible to make for conservation of the child?

Soboleva L.I.
10.06.2004, 07:20
Hello, Julia! Unfortunately. The test enough often gives is false negative answer at presence of pregnancy. Preparations have affected or influenced a fetus or not - a matter of time. If you insist on conservation of the child - take the responsibility on yourself and bear. If threat of an abortion is not present, anything additional for conservation of pregnancy it is not required.