PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Sergey Arkadievich! Prompt please, there was very much greater or big back...

Olga
06.06.2004, 04:30
Dear Sergey Arkadievich! Prompt please, there was very much a greater or big delay (3, 5 months) Beremenosti nebylo (US), but the test showed a positive take, even after mesjachyh (caused nyxes of Progesteronum). For 10 day of a cycle of US has shown disharmony of the size endometrija uteruses. Has handed over the analysis of a blood on HGCH:> 0.5 M/m (norm or rate 0, 5 4, 0 MmE/. Whether prompt normal result? And more me have directed on a hysteroscopy and laparaskopiju. Whether As you think the correct approach to the decision of my problem at the doctor? The child very much I want already for a long time... The Diagnosis: the Neuroendocrinal syndrome, a hypo-ovaria, a hyperplasia endometrija (?) the Hypoplasia of a uterus, II sterility or barrenness. Many thanks for the answer. I wait.

Kuharkin S.A.
10.06.2004, 04:05
Hyperplasia endometrija - indications for a hysteroscopy. A laparoscopy - final obsledvanie at sterility or barrenness when other factors are excluded, in that chilse man's. Analyses in norm or rate.