PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VERY URGENTLY! At me pregnancy of 19 weeks. The day before yesterday has very strongly poisoned...

Hope
08.06.2004, 18:29
VERY URGENTLY! At me pregnancy of 19 weeks. The day before yesterday has very strongly poisoned with mushrooms (marinovannye ceps have been added in the second dish, t. e. Their maintenance or contents in the general or common dish was 15 %). After meal I at once pochustvovala wrong also have drunk enterosgel. In two hours me tore. Then again drank coal the certificate or act. And enterosgel: for a night two more times tore. Yesterday all the day long has lain, drank only tea and coal. samochustvie normal, but not so, apetit weak. Tell or say, how such poisoning could affect or influence the child? What analyses need to be made at once to exclude bad? WHAT medicines can be accepted still?

Michael
09.06.2004, 17:10
Urgently in wives. Consultation.
Hospitalization or day time hospital is necessary
(For deintoxication introduction intravenous glucoses, ras-r essentseale is necessary.)

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.06.2004, 04:04
It is possible to accept regidron, the activated coal, it is obligatory to visit or attend female consultation and infektsionista (for a botulism), urgently to make the analysis of a blood and urine.