PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all!!! At me such problem. At me 42 weeks of pregnancy. The doctor...

The anonym
08.06.2004, 13:05
Greetings to all!!! At me such problem. At me 42 weeks of pregnancy. The doctor in ZHK insists on hospitalization. But I so would not like to lay down in hospital. I there recently with gestozom laid, devchenok with perenoshenoj pregnancy vseravno hold till 43 weeks and do not stimulate, but it is impossible for me longly perehazhivat, t. To my mum as transferred or carried the first child and he has died. Whether it is possible most kak-to cause or call that labors, posovetujtechto nibud.

Marina
10.06.2004, 03:47
At me while 40 weeks but to give birth or be travailled mine malyshka too is not going to: all jumps and is kicked in a stomach or belly instead of preparing. Today at me reception, the doctor likely will send to a maternity home, but I do not want stimulation, let the child of somas will ripen. There Is one way: to spend with a stomach or belly conversation and properly to ask manjunju to get out on white light now. Success