PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In female consultation to me have declared, in enough rasping form, that I SHOULD I...

Elena
08.06.2004, 14:02
In female consultation to me have declared, in enough rasping form, that I SHOULD be on reception each two weeks, and in the third trimester - each ten days. Considering, that I am observed on conditions of voluntary insurance, I believe, that anything to them should not, only pay honey. Services, on the contrary, it is the doctor and administration SHOULD give to me the qualified and polite service. As to me to protect the rights how to struggle with extortion? And whether it is possible gde-nibud in Moscow to issue a metabolic map, except for female consultations of the Soviet type?

Oshchepkova S.R.
10.06.2004, 02:37
Metabolic map can give out medits. The centers which are engaged in conducting pregnant women. Ring round MTS and ask, they offer what services. About a floor - which you can stop the contract or in consent, or with attraction of the insurance company and the lawyer. Read the contract concluded by you, with it or this honey. Establishment.