PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt please: in me in 21 year have found out a polycystosis (sklero...

Irina
04.06.2004, 23:00
The doctor, prompt please: in me in 21 year have found out a polycystosis (sklerokistoz) ovaries, now to me 24, the doctor recommends to become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail somewhat quicker but while there is no opportunity, I not married, what to probability to not become pregnant with my ovaries? Or how much hardly to me will become pregnant years in 27?
Thankful in advance

The anonym
07.06.2004, 06:01
Irina. At me a polycystosis have found years in 20. There were constant shifts monthly (happened was not for 50 days). I was rescueed or saved;salvaged a hormone. Tablets - was not married and killed two hares: it was protected also monthly went as on hours. When has married in 23, peresatala them to accept, but did not become pregnant in tech. 1, 5 years and monthly went anyhow. To me have made a laparoscopy (cuts on ovaries as though have removed or have taken off this dense edge or territory which prevented to leave to my follicles on freedom) and through two cycles I have become pregnant. As a result now at me 25 weeks. We wait with the husband of the boy and are very happy!!! So are not loaded ahead of time. The polycystosis it not the most terrible, that can be. SUCCESS!!!

evromedprestizh
10.06.2004, 00:47
The diagnosis a polycystosis is put on the basis of seryoznogo, including full hormonal inspection you passed or took place it or him?, often neobosnovano. Address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.