PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In November of the last year has made abortion, gde-that in a month on...

Christina And.
06.06.2004, 08:00
Hello.
In November of the last year has made abortion, gde-that in a month there were papillomas on genitals. Has handed over analyses have established or installed a virus of a papilloma of the person (16).
Analyses on all the latent infections negative both at me and at the partner. The partner constant 1.5 years.
Have appointed or nominated: Panavir (5 nyxes) + Epigen + cauterizations. Approximately through 2 ned. Papillomas have appeared again, but Epigenom used constantly, t. To. During its or his application unpleasant sensations (allocation and to write unpleasantly) vanished all, but papillomas all the same were.
After that did or made any more I do not remember how much cauterizations.
Have appointed or nominated dr. Treatment: Epigen have cancelled. Galavit (5 nyxes) + cauterizations.
Last time the doctor has told or said, that at me a small thrush therefore and allocation. Has appointed or nominated: Ginopevoril (6).
Has passed or Has taken place about 2.5 weeks, all again on former, allocation, the pain, is (a lot of) papilloma.
At the partner already the third negative answer on VPCH.
What to do or make......????
Please Help or Assist!!!!!

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 05:28
Under the description I have not seen the high-grade scheme or plan of antiviral treatment. From here and relapses.

Christina And.
08.06.2004, 11:46
Hello the Doctor!
What can you advise to do or make further to me???

Christina And.
09.06.2004, 23:45
Hello. In November of the last year has made abortion, gde-that in a month there were papillomas on genitals. Has handed over analyses have established or installed a virus of a papilloma of the person (16). Analyses on all the latent infections negative both at me and at the partner. The partner constant 1.5 years. Have appointed or nominated: Panavir (5 nyxes) + Epigen + cauterizations. Approximately through 2 ned. Papillomas have appeared again, but Epigenom used constantly, t. To. During its or his application unpleasant sensations (allocation and to write unpleasantly) vanished all, but papillomas all the same were. After that did or made any more I do not remember how much cauterizations. Have appointed or nominated dr. Treatment: Epigen have cancelled. Galavit (5 nyxes) + cauterizations. Last time the doctor has told or said, that at me a small thrush therefore and allocation. Has appointed or nominated: Ginopevoril (6). Has passed or has taken place about 2.5 weeks, all again on former, allocation, the pain, is (a lot of) papilloma. At the partner already the third negative answer on VPCH. What to do or make......???? Please Help or Assist!!!!!