PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please advice or council, very much I require. To me have made 0...

Tatyana
02.06.2004, 20:38
Hello! Prompt, please advice or council, very much I require. To me have made 02.08.2004 laparoscopy and have diagnosed: an obstruction of uterine pipes in isthmic section. After that have appointed or nominated to spend on drink Regulon 2 3 months and have given the reference on eko after a course of tablets. Korevoj rubellas at me were not, but the doctor did not recommend to do or make an inoculation, prompt please, whether it is necessary to do or make this inoculation how it is quickly possible to start to EKO and what analyses need to be had at itself on the first reception to the doctor advising on EKO? And also in the further, what it will be necessary to hand over?.. .zaranee, many thanks!

Kamenetskij B.A.
04.06.2004, 22:31
Inoculation to make it is desirable, t. To. If you will be ill with a rubella in the first trimester of pregnancy pregnancy will have to interrupt. Recommended inspection before carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI:

To both spouses: analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS, HbsAg, HCV (for EKO 3 months are valid, for an artificial insemination - 6 months); documents on earlier spent inspection and treatment; to the husband: spermogramma, morphology, MAR the test (we recommend to spend this research at us in clinic);
To the wife: group of a blood and rezus-the factor (extracts from honey can be presented. Documents); the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability (are valid 1 month); smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness (are valid 1 month); the conclusion of the therapist about a state of health and opportunities vynashivanija pregnancy (it is valid 1 year); the cytologic research of smears shejki uteruses (at absence of changes it is valid 3 years); crops on chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma (at absence of an infection are valid 1 year); analyses of a blood on FSG, TTG, Prl, (for 2 5 day of a cycle); inspection on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies.

At presence of full inspection and absence of contraindications to procedure EKO, it is necessary to come on reception for 19 21 day of a menstrual cycle for the beginning treatments.

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Tatyana
08.06.2004, 19:44
Many thanks for the answer. Still it would be desirable to learn or find out as it is quickly possible to start to EKO after an inoculation on a rubella? And whether any regenerative period after reception regulona is necessary or to pass to procedure EKO at presence of a full package of analyses it is possible at once? I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Kamenetskij B.A.
09.06.2004, 04:53
Tatyana! To spend procedure eko 2 months after bacterination are better later. To spend the report of stimulating therapy it is possible at once after the termination or ending of reception OK.

Tatyana
09.06.2004, 20:51
Many thanks for the previous answers. There was one question, after a laparoscopy at me the first cycle has made 47 days, it is normal? To me have appointed or nominated after a laparoscopy reception OK Regulon to 2 3 months and as have advised to measure BG: during reception OK or after a course?.. And if during what she should be... In advance thanks