PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I am am excited with a following problem: to me of 20 years, to my husband 23 year...

flas-pmz@mail.ru
05.06.2004, 20:16
Good afternoon! I am am excited with a following problem: to me of 20 years, to my husband 23 years, here 3 months vainly we try to get or start the child. I went to the gynecologist on survey, to me have told or said, that I am absolute healthy, a menstrual cycle regular. At my husband like too that's all right, but he was not checked (he told to me, that in the childhood has casually fallen to testicles and it or he had one continuous ecchymosis). I read, that only after year of a regular sexual life and absence of the child it is necessary to sound alarm, but, nevertheless already now I experience... In fact we are engaged sex within all month, especially in days of an ovulation, and pregnancy does not come. Whether prompt, please, it is necessary to address to doctors, for more detailed diagnostics or still to wait? From what there does not come pregnancy?

Anna
09.06.2004, 04:08
Poprobyite, dlya nachala davat svoemy myjy pauzu 2 3 dnya pered seksom. Osobenno, pered predpolagaemimi dnyami ovulyazii!!! Eto nujno, dlya togo, chtobi uspeli sozret ego spermitazoidi. Jelauy udachi!

Kamenetskij B.A.
09.06.2004, 18:30
I assure you, that in view of wide raspostranenija paid medicine, at the first reference or manipulation at you something and will find. And further pojdet-will go...
Try to not concentrate on conception, to not consider or count days of an ovulation, and simply live a normal sexual life. And here after a year, it is meaningful to address already. I hope, that occasions for this purpose will not be also All of you will occur or happen independently.