PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me allocation of white color, one week prior to monthly pojavljae...

Lena.
04.06.2004, 00:57
Hello!
I allocation of white color, one week prior to monthly have a small itch. I hand over analyses on a thrush (a floor of year back it or her has treated), chlamydias, ureoplazmu, a mycoplasma, gerpis, Papillomovirus, a tank. Crop. Have found out nothing. Whether there is any method (general or common), whether to reveal there is in general any infection. And that to hand over analyses on the latent infections that of those pores while obnaruzhiat, very expensively, and kinds of an infection it is a lot of. What to do or make, prompt please?

Malanova T.B.
05.06.2004, 14:56
And on flora in dini vydeleny and an itch you handed over a banal smear. Also there is he only 100 roubles.

Lena
06.06.2004, 20:12
Thanks for the answer.
It is a usual smear? Yes, handed over, again anything, and allocation is.
How to act or arrive, what to do or make further?

Malanova T.B.
08.06.2004, 12:12
It is necessary to hand over a smear on a background of complaints. Besides track or look after the vydelenijami, whether they vary on a cycle.

Lena
09.06.2004, 16:50
Excuse, but my doctor has suggested me to hand over under one analysis on the latent infection until will find out it or her. And suddenly it or her is not present? Whether it is correct? Besides that I have written to you, anything any more does not disturb. Character vydeleny not menjaetsja.