PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me disturbed allocation and I have gone to the doctor, have handed over analyses. Results: about...

Svetlana
09.06.2004, 02:27
Me disturbed allocation and I have gone to the doctor, have handed over analyses. Results: the mycoplasma and a thrush is found out. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment (Vilprofen-1 tab. 2 of time in day of 10 days, on 11 j day - Difljukam 150, at the same time suppositories: polizhinaks 6 days, then Pimafutsin 6 days. After that during menses Tarivid - 1 tab. 2 of time in day, and then Difljukam 150) after that has again handed over analyses, the mycoplasma is not found out, and the smear on flora shows the mixed flora. The doctor has appointed or nominated an after-care (during menses TSifran 500 - on 1. 2 times a day and together with it or him Nizoral - on 1 tab. 2 of time in day). But before going to hand over analyses the first time of allocation at me were white matte color and without a special unpleasant smell, and after course of treatment (when analyses have shown, that mycoplasmas are not present) allocation of steel of yellowish color and there is a small unpleasant smell (an after-care I yet did not spend). Tell or Say please why so character vydeleny (in fact mycoplasmas already has changed is not present)? What to do or make further?

Oshchepkova S.R.
09.06.2004, 13:59
1. Any other infection which has been hidden" or latent" from - for mycoplasmas and a candidiasis was probably showed; 2. In consequence or investigation of reception of a plenty of antibiotics it was showed conditionally - pathogenic flora or was occupied pathogenic. It is necessary to hand over a smear with provocation by Pyrogenalum and to repeat smears on ZPPP.