PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdravstvjte. Prompt, pliz, at me 12 weeks of pregnancy, but almost with pe...

Lena
04.06.2004, 00:29
zdravstvjte. Prompt, pliz, at me 12 weeks of pregnancy, but almost from first day pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly, but earlier it was not so painfully, as now. The uterus did or made US is closed, vydeleny krovenistyh is not present. In ZHK have registered Methacinum and suppositories with a papaverine, all like became good, but now has again begun. I accept Methacinum, but he not so helps or assists, has returned to suppositories with a papaverine. Still like no-shpa it is not counter-indicative. How often and how long it is possible to apply a papaverine gidrohlogid and Drotaverinum a hydrochloride, in what combination or something is better one? To the doctor it is yet fast, in two weeks, and it is not made the way or broken through there without turn, only time in vain you will lose. Consult pliz.

The anonym
07.06.2004, 18:44
Lenochka! At me 19 weeks, the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick from first days of pregnancy and pulled it or him, and from time to time that calms down, again pains begin. You write to me how are you doing with a chair, and that happens sometimes that the intestine hurts, and to a bottom of a tummy gives, on a regular basis go or not, and at that be ill or sick in an intestine is not present. The papaverine did not help or assist me, by the way often happens such because of nerves, drink valerjanochku before a dream on 2 tabletochki, times of US of threat has not shown, I consider or count that occasions for experience are not present. You do not panic, take itself vruki, differently on masike all is reflected:-))

Lena
08.06.2004, 06:38
Thanks for the response:) with a chair all like more less normal, in my opinion. And the papaverine like helps or assists me, but not on long. And Valeriana to me as to the elephant a pellet:)
And how you have learned or have found out, what is it the intestine hurts? And that to him bolet-that?

Anja
09.06.2004, 12:16
Lena, me hurt iz-for an intestine, (16) with a chair all chetko-every day, and here probably, the organism (already precisely in this list milk has got) reacts to any products so, strong pains basically at the left, in sovokupe with sensation razdutosti a stomach or belly, not from pleasant oshchushchenetse, but after a toilet begin, pains as an arm or a hand removes or takes out. .tak I diagnosed, that the intestine hurts. Pereodicheski internal organs last, is similar as at monthly hurt, but as they short-term I on them do not worry (it is necessary to worry if they longly within several hours do not pass or take place, or vydelenijami are accompanied, or amplify)... I Wish health!