PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All good morning! Today went on dopplerometriju. The doctor has put is concluded...

Dasha
04.06.2004, 09:41
All good morning!
Today went on dopplerometriju. The doctor has put the conclusion " Disturbance matochno-placental blood flow I A of a degree ". Who can will prompt, how much or as far as it is serious and than it threatens?
In advance I thank

Ekaterina.
07.06.2004, 21:33
Disturbance of a blood flow speaks that the child suffers from a hypoxia. But all this is corrected or adjusted. The main thing, do not tighten or delay. Success.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 01:56
To me now in this occasion do or make droppers with aktoveginom, for certain there are also other ways to correct a situation.
And on how much it is serious to me too interestingly, the doctor once again does not intimidate, all pretends that ok, only type follow indicatings and all will be good. On this how much is terrible gapoksija?

evromedprestizh
08.06.2004, 16:02
This disturbance of a circulation " to a fetus ". Treatment is necessary. The delay of a fetal fetation is possible or probable. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Lena.
09.06.2004, 01:56
At me too most. Why it occurs or happens? What exists prophylaxis? To me do or make aktovegin v/m, a cocarboxylase and a glucose v/century And as I accept Trentalum in tab.