PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had an abortion in 12 weeks, have made a currettage. After that 3 months...

Valery
07.06.2004, 06:17
I had an abortion in 12 weeks, have made a currettage. After that 3 months were not monthly, have made a hysteroscopy, but endometry were very poor or scanty. Have appointed or nominated hormones, but I began to recover strongly and have ceased to drink them, but monthly if them "not cause" a cancelling of hormones do not go. What to do or make

Anna-Maria
08.06.2004, 08:01
You should hand over a blood on hormones, and urine on 17 KS, and then more carefully to approach or suit to a choice of medicines. When a layer endometrii small there can be problems with a cycle. Is better address with analyses to the gynecologist, that she individually would pick up for you treatment!

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.06.2004, 01:53
It is necessary urgently doobsledovatsja 0 it is similar strongly broken or disturbed endometry and a hormonal regulation. It is necessary to find out the reason (the central genesis - the pituitary body is amazed or struck or at a local level - " well executed currettage ") then to correct or adjust.