PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 9 weeks, the doctor has sent on inspection to the oculist. Mo...

Tanja
04.06.2004, 13:07
At me pregnancy of 9 weeks, the doctor has sent on inspection to the oculist. To my vision - 10, whether can forbid to give birth or travail to me? How to me to struggle?

anastasija
06.06.2004, 03:51
And with what you wish to struggle???
At such vision, as a rule, appoint or nominate cesarean, and to struggle here not schem

Svetlana
06.06.2004, 23:00
At me chronic pilonefrit (sick kidneys) diagnoh have put the diagnosis in the childhood and to vision + 3, + to 3, 5 me will forbid most to give birth or travail?

Natalia
07.06.2004, 16:21
At me vision - 5.5. I the doctor too wished to be reinsured and direct me on cesarean. But the core the basis to cesarean is not size of diopters, and a status of an eyeground. That is at a bad status of an eyeground it is possible or probable otsloenie retinas. I advise to address even in conference the ophthalmologist with this question... As there to you will respond more quickly, than here

Nica
08.06.2004, 10:03
It absolutely agree with Natalia. At me originally was - 10, then there were 2 operations, now - 4, I am pregnant, me direct or refer on cesarean, but have put here not in diopters, and that at me a weak retina, therefore during patrimonial attempts she can exfoliate, and can and was not present, the matter is that themselves doctors because it is the greater or big responsibility here insure. Give birth or travail to you can to forbid nobody, simply preliminary it is necessary to consult with your oculist, it really is very serious. Do not worry, all will be normal, you simply should adjust or set up yourselves, cesarean so cesarean, really so it is important, as your small child will be born. It is important, that also your eye sights or eyes were in a good status. Is not that so? I wish good luck.

Tanja
08.06.2004, 23:17
Pretty, thanks everyone who has responded, to me the doctor did not speak about cesarean, I have understood, that I in general cannot have children!