PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I asked a question about CHarozettu. To me not all is clear. To me sejch...

Oksana
08.06.2004, 02:44
Hello. I asked a question about CHarozettu. To me not all is clear. I now need to not drink a tablet, and then to begin with a new menses? Tell or say please why it is impossible now to continue to drink them in a usual regimen? Whether it is possible to continue then a pack since the necessary day or it is necessary 7 And whether correctly I have understood, what if have passed or have taken place 24 hours, it is impossible to drink at once 2 tablets? And the last... At me plentiful intermenstrual allocation, as though to me them to not mix with monthly, t. To. I heard, that after a cancelling of a preparation, in a week the menses can come. Whether it will turn out so, what this will end and in a week another will begin? Thanks huge.

Soboleva L.I.
08.06.2004, 22:03
Hello, Oksana! At the miss or passing 2 tablets application of measures of emergency contraception is recommended. As in your case risk of pregnancy small - I does not need to resort to so rigid method. However, it will be better vse-taki to exclude completely an opportunity of pregnancy, therefore it is in my opinion better to wait, descend or go a little to the gynecologist or to make US. If pregnancy it will not be exact, it is possible to begin reception of a contraceptive again. Probably, that I exaggerate risk of possible or probable pregnancy a little, but - to mine " to hope for the best " is the best output or exit from a situation. As to vydeleny hardly you will mix them. As allocation on a background of a cancelling of a preparation have already begun, they will proceed some time (plentiful) and then will stop. The usual menses in a week hardly will come or step.