PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! The first pregnancy, 10 aja week. I and earlier suffered frequent z...

Katya
24.05.2004, 18:13
Help or Assist! The first pregnancy, 10 aja week. I and earlier suffered frequent constipations, and is now even worse. I do not go to a toilet for 5 days. A stomach or belly resilient, pains do not disturb. That I only did not try or taste - yogurt, a beet, have bought or purchased "Djufalak" (to which, ostensibly, there is no accustoming), he has helped or assisted me few times everything will be emptied also, any more does not take. The clyster takes only. It is necessary to resort to her, if within 5 days of anything. What to do or make? The clyster in fact cannot use. It very much disturbs me. Has started to eat prunes... But I am afraid, as it will not take me. HELP or ASSIST! I very much WORRY. Thanks.

Julia
27.05.2004, 02:17
To me pomagal beet juice with juice of a lemon drunk natoshak.

Anna
27.05.2004, 05:20
The boiled beet 2. (about a fist) helped or assisted me with quantity or amount very well. It is even more than fruit, vegetables and on less refined products. Still it is possible a spoon of butter or oil on an empty stomach. The constipation is a greater or big problem, t. To. Laxatives and clysters are undesirable, that is necessary if that and to accept only with is conducted the doctor, and to not start, t. To 5 a constipation it already toksikatsija an organism...

Natasha
30.05.2004, 23:20
At me the same problem was at the first pregnancy, I drank forlaks, to me doctors advised both in vrmja to pregnancy and after sorts or labors (and in a maternity home and houses), he soft and from it or him any harm...

Julia
03.06.2004, 16:41
Try or Taste plam compote. It or him after sorts or labors I recommend from constipations, can also to you will help or assist.

Maria
05.06.2004, 05:15
Hello, Katya! Very well you I understand, as by a similar problem it was excruciated 6 months (already 31 week), has tried everything, by the way Djufalak did not help or assist. It was rescueed or saved;salvaged only by tea of Senna every evening, terrible pains in an intestine have not begun yet the microflora, probably, was strongly broke or disturbed. And then according to the psychologist to whom I go on antenatal preparation has got on a a diet: since morning grated morkovka with fruit and necessarily two fascicles of greens, within day eat on chut-hardly, do not overload an organism and the main thing exclude serious nutrition (a potato, macaroni, farinaceous foods, pirozhenye). Lean on vegetables in a different kind of their preparation and fruit. Since morning on a hungry stomach drink a glass of hot water, and also for pol-hour before each reception to nutrition on pol-a glass. Want believe, want is not present, but it has helped or assisted me. Certainly, all individually, but the main thing to believe in success:)! I Wish you successes and health to you and the kid.

Lena
08.06.2004, 21:33
I am am helped or assisted by following procedure. In the morning on an empty stomach drink a glass of warm water with the spoon of honey (I take tea with a hill, but read about a dining room). Then lay down on the right side for 15 minutes.
Strange, but to me has helped or assisted, not every day I presume 15 mines to roll about since morning in bed but when it is possible in second half of day the result comes:) And a beet, cabbage, etc. do not help or assist me: (