PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consult please, went to have a rest on the sea for 2 weeks, on vtoro...

Yana
08.06.2004, 13:50
Consult please, went to have a rest on the sea for 2 weeks, on the second week of rest began to run often in a toilet, has felt a pain in the extremity or end of an emiction. On arrival has home gone to paid clinic, have taken a smear, (the blood, urine) I did not hand over any other analyses, have diagnosed: bakvaginoz, a urethritis also have told or said, that the first disease is passed only sexual by, therefore I should take the young man with whom I went to have a rest and come to be treated to them. I neznaju to believe doctors or not. What is this sores and whether it is possible only by results of a smear them to establish or install? And whether it is valid, what bakvaginoz it is passed sexual by? (and in general, what is it such?)
I have quarrelled with the young man, he speaks, that these paid clinics invent nonexistent diseases that then on them and to earn.

Malanova T.B.
08.06.2004, 18:39
Bacteriemic or Bacterial vaginoz sexual by e it is passed, such clinic of a cystitis does not give.