PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! One year ago I have passed or have taken place a resection of ovaries. The preliminary diagnosis...

Larissa
07.06.2004, 22:14
Good afternoon! One year ago I have passed or have taken place a resection of ovaries.
The preliminary diagnosis was - a cyst of the right ovary. After operation - tsitadenoma left and terratoma right ovaries. In a district clinic have put on the account. But nobody has explained to me a short of the diagnosis. Please, help or assist to understand!

Savchenko A.A.
08.06.2004, 18:06
Cystadenoma - a good-quality tumour of an ovary. Is a subject to surgical excision without additional treatment. Taratoma - a tumour developing from germinogennyh (germinal) cells. As these cells are ancestors of all tissues of an organism that and the tumour is presented by various tissues (osteal, cartilaginous or chondral, fatty, connecting and dr). Teratomas differ on a degree of a maturity. Unripe - teratoblastomas are very malignant tumours. Mature teratomas - good-quality tumours, are a subject to surgical excision without additional treatment.