PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem: it is literally from the beginning of reception of Oral contraceptives and konkre...

Belief
04.06.2004, 03:35
At me a problem: it is literally from the beginning of reception of Oral contraceptives and it is concrete: Tri-Mersi, (on December, 26th 2001, already I I drink 3 packing), at me after each sexual certificate or act strongly shchipit a vagina, and on reception at the gynecologist in a week after the beginning of reception have told or said, that all at me is normal, is not present any vydeleny so nothing hurts. Whether it can be connected with contraceptive tablets? Or it something or something else so is shown, prompt, what is it can be?

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.06.2004, 19:58
It is not excluded that you on a background of reception OK have a body height of conditionally pathogenic flora that leads to unpleasant sensations after the sexual certificate or act. Make a smear, if necessary spend treatment

Belief
07.06.2004, 06:16
Forgive or Excuse, what means "conditionally pathogenic"?

Belief
08.06.2004, 05:49
And more, advise, where it can be made most cheaply and quickly, except for a district clinic?

Belief
08.06.2004, 09:38
And the last: I, trying to get rid of these unpleasant sensations, smeared a vagina with ointment " Secret knjazhny " from a bench of a life (on the grasses, intended for normalization of a microflora) why she does not help or assist? I know, what doctors nedoverjajut to all these grasses, but vse-taki?

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.06.2004, 17:37
Uslovnopatogennaja = that which can live in norm or rate, and at depression of immunity can be made multiple copies and harm. It is possible to approach or suit to me (record on bodies 89026819918 or on a mail alla@03. ru), it is possible in Medinvest, it is possible in Mositalmed. I basically against grasses have no anything, but probably there is a candidiasis or a herpes at which the specified treatment does not help or assist