PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! To me 24 years. At me 1 child (1, 5 years). ...

VIRGIJA
05.06.2004, 16:37
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
To me 24 years. At me 1 child (1, 5 years).
At me very much a greater or big problem - the THRUSH. I can not get rid of it or her in current of year in any way. One month ago I and the husband have handed over analyses on all to an infection (including venenricheskie) - absolutely have found (sampled) nothing. A thrush at me every month. One year ago when at me all this has begun, we with the husband were treated together (treatment appointed or nominated my doctor). And it proceeded some months. (we shall spend on drink tablets, all passes or takes place, and then in a month or two - again a thrush - and so we were treated). The last some months I am flied or treated only one (vse-taki dorogovato to be treated together - there would be a sense in it or this) - I insert terzhinan - for a month helps or assists.
Thought, that at me it from dizbakterioza. In really summer at me it or him have found and has passed or has taken place course of treatment. All the same does not pass or take place.
From what there is a thrush - immunity can is weakened or easied????
At the doctor in consultation I to be treated more do not want or wish!
Advise who to me can help or assist with my problem??

In advance I thank. Yours faithfully Irina!

VIRGIJA
08.06.2004, 16:37
At me the same problem. Has pierced a vaccine gerpeticheskuju. 2 years did not beat problems. Now again. Monthly difljukan.