PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I have handed over analyses and they have revealed presence of chlamydias (unit-...

Alina
06.06.2004, 07:01
The dear doctor, I have handed over analyses and they have revealed presence of chlamydias (unit - is not present, normal - is not present, sizes - are not present, in a column a deviation or rejection nothing is written) and gordinell (sizes - are not present, in other columns it is empty). You could not help or assist to understand, what all this means and if is possible or probable - to appoint or nominate treatment? To you I shall be very grateful, as visit to the doctor I can put or render not earlier than in a month, and to start diseases very much it would not be desirable.

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.06.2004, 03:11
Alina to appoint or nominate treatment not seeing the patient not only illiterately but also criminally. As to the analysis which has revealed presence of infections it is possible or probable, it PTSR - diagnostics - at this kind of diagnostics is defined or determined presence of DNA (a genetic material) a microorganism and the answer is allowed to eat" or "is not present", or the REEF - the answer too "is" or "is not present". Treatment of a clamidiosis and a bacterial vaginosis needs to be appointed or nominated depending on clinical displays.

Alina
08.06.2004, 16:33
Many thanks for the answer.