PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Respond please to my question. Now at me the second phase...

Kama
07.06.2004, 20:24
Hello. Respond please to my question. Now at me the second phase of a cycle. I have begun with it or her accept djufaston 2 times a day on 1/2 t.. T at me 36.6 - 36.7. I thought, that at reception djufastona the temperature will raise or increase, but she remains at my usual level for the second phase. 1. What does it mean? The Level of Progesteronum has raised or increased, but it is not reflected in temperature? It is necessary to increase a dose? Ovulations were not? (. T 1 oh phases 36, 1 - 36, 3) 2. I should accept djufaston 10 days. And that will occur or happen if on a background of its or his reception I shall become pregnant: whether there will be an abortion t. To I by then shall cease to accept it or him, and to diagnose pregnancy still early? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
08.06.2004, 16:14
1. Quantities or amounts of a preparation can be insufficiently. Djufaston raschitan for some months of reception. Ovulations similar also were not. 2. To become pregnant on djufastone it is possible, also the preparation is accepted and during pregnancy. If it is not enough Progesteronum, and to become pregnant it will not be possible.