PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Survey I already passed or took place and not one. Including at you. Everyone speak much and...

Alla
04.06.2004, 17:49
Survey I already passed or took place and not one. Including at you. Everyone speak much and a miscellaneous. That I have a chance zaberement independently has coincided only, but it is possible to make an insufflation of a pipe and (or) a laparoscopy. To wait while I shall become pregnant independently already there is no time. Therefore I would like to make an insufflation. Where it can be made?

Elena
05.06.2004, 00:21
To my sister did or made this procedure in honey. Establishment from an out-patient department " Marriage or Spoilage and Family ", after a laparoscopy. Speak very morbid procedure.

Alla
05.06.2004, 05:55
Elena, and it has helped or assisted your sister?

Elena
05.06.2004, 10:27
Yes. It also has helped or assisted, as she speaks, in a month an one and a half. Now to its or her son of 6 years.

Alla
05.06.2004, 22:03
Thanks for the answer. Do not prompt where there is this out-patient department.

The anonym
07.06.2004, 03:11
The out-patient department was regional N 81, there have given a direction in this honey. The center " Marriage or Spoilage and Family " (gde-that on s/the m the Falcon, street Novopeschannaja), most likely do or make still gde-nibud. In each district d.., on mine, these centers.

Rabaev S.G.
08.06.2004, 15:42
PROCEDURE is done or made practically in each large gynecology department or a maternity home.