PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me very much disturbs, as the doctor examines mine vividly (35 ned.), very much si...

Nina
02.06.2004, 16:25
Me very much disturbs, as the doctor examines mine vividly (35 ned.), very much strongly she presses, to me even is sick. It cannot do much harm to the kid? Very much I worry, as itself very accurately I touch or I tamper with " the shishechki " (handles, legs or pinches) through a stomach or belly, and that I am afraid, and she and so, from all force!...

Alain
05.06.2004, 18:16
I consider or count, that it is necessary to inform the doctor on painful sensations, in any case she or begins to examine you more carefully, or will search for the reason of morbidity.

Lena.
07.06.2004, 14:29
Too sometimes it seems to me, that the doctor too strong presses a tube and strongly feels a stomach or belly, but I do not risk to do or make to him the remark. It seems to me, that the doctor knows, that he does or makes also harm will not cause.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.06.2004, 13:24
I do not think, that the doctor wants to you will do much harm, all is simply traditional a part of a body of a fetus are probed or palpated, ososbenno a head and handles, as the "important" parts of a body for sorts or labors. Speak the doctor if it is very sick.