PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I write to you, potamu that I can not understand a different interpretation of one...

C
02.06.2004, 08:25
Good afternoon!
I write to you, potamu that I can not understand a different interpretation of one illness or disease two doctors. The ureaplasma has been found out in me. I blagopolucho have recovered (the partner was on business trip during my treatment). When my guy has gone to the doctor and has handed over all analyses - the urologist to him skazla, that that is healthy and consequently can go. But my gynecologist categorically to me forbids to have with it or him contact. Speaks not it is dependent on analyses he it should to be treated. I am afraid. But to what of doctors to trust? Really it normally to treat the healthy person?

Malanova T.B.
02.06.2004, 15:19
The ureaplasmosis concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora, that is is shown in adverse conditions for an organism. If at parnera there are no complaints I agree with the urologist. And it was unessential to you to spend treatment if you did not have complaints, and the ureaplasma has been revealed only by method PTSR-of diagnostics.

C
05.06.2004, 06:11
Thanks, to you big! A stone with plech!
In obshchem-that nothing disturbed me, except for dark vydeleny. Therefore also has addressed. Has passed or has taken place the TERRIBLE chemotherapy. After treatment two times there was a menses. And here now (after the second) again these or it of allocation. One of these days should make
Verifying analysis PTSR. What to do or make if a ureaplasmosis again itself will reveal? To be treated anew? Morbidly and very dearly or expensively... Disease cannot pass in a chronicity? Or can be will prompt that to me to do or make?

Elena
08.06.2004, 12:46
Here so much women write about ZPPP. Tell or say the doctor, and whether in general the big percent or interest of women normally then gives birth or travails after the cured illnesses or diseases of type of a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis? At me the ureaplasma was year. Now suspicion that has appeared again. In general what probability what there will be irreversible consequences?