PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, after consultation of the gynecologist I accept Mersilon (the doctor sdel...

Lina
06.06.2004, 10:40
Hello, after consultation of the gynecologist I accept Mersilon (the doctor has emphasized these tablets iz-for the minimal maintenances or contents of hormones, t. To. I smoke). Any expressed collateral the phenomena are not present. Has read through, that Logest the microdosed most out. Whether has sense to pass on Logest? Whether occurrence of side effects is possible or probable at change of the given preparations?

Julia-doctor
06.06.2004, 13:55
Side effects at these preparations identical. In Logeste twice it is less gestagena. But do not forget, that nizkodozirovannye preparations suppress an ovulation therefore follikull grows is worse, but business does not reach an ovulation. Polycystic ovaries develop.

Lina
07.06.2004, 07:46
Dear Julia!
One more question. I know, that at reception OK influences a blood it (is condensed). I sometimes have onychalgias (not muscular. .skoree vascular). What of two hormones influences it more? In Logeste below that hormone, than in Mersilone?
It is necessary to hand over what analysis of a blood?

Julia-doctor
08.06.2004, 11:52
Lina! It is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on a prothrombin and to make a coagulogram (this research shows how the blood is turned off or folded). Coagulability is influenced by both of a hormone. And if hurt already is, it, more likely vsego-microclottages of vessels of legs or foots. It is necessary to think of other method of contraception.