PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am excited with a question, for what reasons can begin menstru...

Irina
08.06.2004, 00:50
Hello! I am am excited with a question, for what reasons the menses earlier for a week can begin? I do not conduct a regular sexual life. CHetyrja day back I had contact to the man, after annual continence. Whether it could affect or influence premature arrival monthly? We used prizervativ and all was stirilno. Whether it is normal? Sometimes happens, that at me the cycle, me of 18 years skips. Whether he should be established or installed already? Whether it is necessary me to address to the doctor or anything seryoznogo in it or this is not present?

Irtuganov N.S.
08.06.2004, 10:24
Dear Irina! At you disturbance of a menstrual cycle which, - visible, is connected with disbalansom endocrine function of ovaries. It demands consultation endokrinologa-the gynecologist. Communications or connections of premature arrival of a menses with sexual contact are not present. If you in Moscow also wish to get to me internally, inform mail the phone, I shall necessarily call back also we shall agree about time of consultation. D-r23@yandex. ur