PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It was surveyed at the gynecologist. Was: the smell, an itch at an input or entrance enclosed...

Anzhelika
07.06.2004, 18:24
Hello! It was surveyed at the gynecologist.
Was: a smell, an itch at an input or entrance of a vagina and around of a clitoris. A smear has handed over, the doctor has told or said not bad. First nothing has appointed or nominated, but all taki TRICHOPOLUM have a drink, has treated from an adnexitis from the right party or side. Not clearly that she to me has cured, all as was iak and remains. What to do or make? To me of 35 years.

Malanova T.B.
08.06.2004, 05:12
To descend or go to other doctor. It not treatment.

Alisa
08.06.2004, 09:50
Hello, to me of 20 years. Two years me treat that of an adnexitis, results practically are not present. Up to mesechnyh a strong adnexitis, after mesechnyh it or him is not present. Recently has handed over a smear, have found out kandidomikoz, have appointed or nominated KLION-D.Posle of three days of treatment has appeared pryshchik at an input or entrance in a vagina, and in the morning he became similar to a sore of herpes. We with the husband already ustali to hand over analyses and to drink tablets. Advise as to begin treatment correctly?