PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, yesterday after the sexual certificate or act (and even already during) at me has appeared oshch...

Olga
08.06.2004, 05:30
The doctor, yesterday after the sexual certificate or act (and even already during) at me has appeared sensation, that something is stirred or prevented after penetration of the husband. After the certificate or act there was an impression, that between sexual labiums something is, have swelled up small sexual labiums. Not prezrvativa, anything any more did not use. The sensation by the morning has passed or has taken place, but vse-something is peer not so. 10 days ago at me the cystitis then in the beginning of illness or disease at the sexual certificate or act was rez has begun and we have stopped to be engaged almost for 2 weeks. And here yesterday it was swelled up. Tell or say, what is it can be? The urologist has still appointed or nominated to drink 5 Nok, the cystitis still at all can has passed or has taken place and iz-for it or this unpleasant sensations? It can an infection or still something. To the urologist to me in a week or to descend or go earlier to be checked up? Thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
08.06.2004, 07:54
And on reception to gineologu???? What it is possible to tell or say under so emotional description???