PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! If it is possible, tell, please, about contraceptive prepa...

Svetlana
06.06.2004, 13:03
Hello! If it is possible, tell, please, about contraceptive preparation Djufaston. At me - predilection to excessive "pilosis". Whether will be problems with a hypertrichosis (if I correctly name), in fact it is a hormonal preparation. In advance I thank.

Irtuganov N.S.
07.06.2004, 06:15
Djufaston - not contraceptive prepatrat. You, possibly, had in view of Diane-35. Its or his purpose or appointment is possible or probable after internal consultation endokrinologa-the gynecologist. If you live in Moscow - can write to me the letter and I shall tell as to get to me on consultation

Svetlana
08.06.2004, 04:21
Many thanks for the answer. But I really meant preparation Djufaston. I was mistaken, having named its or his contraceptive. But it is a hormonal preparation? The matter is that at me - predilection of an organism to education of cysts. Recently (on my imprudence) there was a hormonal failure, and my doctor has appointed or nominated to me hormonal therapy: Danol. The cyst has disappeared in 2 weeks after acceptance Danola. But the doctor recommends to continue treatment by hormones and has registered Djufaston. How much or as far as efektiven this preparation and whether is any contraindications? Very much I experience in occasion of reception of hormonal preparations. In advance I thank.