PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt, whether there are powerful reasons for trouble in sl...

Vlad
05.06.2004, 01:20
The dear doctor! Prompt, whether there are powerful reasons for trouble in case the condom has come off, but there was in addition suppository Farmateks (in the middle of a cycle unfortunately, on May, 5th). The doctor has told or said, that farmateks is not so reliable.
Has now passed or Has now taken place 10 11 days, whether it is necessary to US to do or make on this term, and than it will help or assist? tk to me have told or said, what even if mini-abortion he is done or made Not earlier than for 20 day after a delay, it so?
Whether it is possible even before arrival monthly to establish or install the fact of pregnancy and accordingly to eliminate or erase;remove? Everywhere the various information, very much I worry.
Many thanks in advance for otvetju

The anonym
06.06.2004, 16:05
Probability small, it is good, that was Farmateks

anton
07.06.2004, 12:48
At me the girl from farmoteksa has flown it full lazha and what such mini abortion?

Soboleva L.I.
08.06.2004, 04:11
Dear Vlad! To define or determine pregnancy it will be possible in days of an expected menses (by means of US or the analysis of a blood on HGCH), approximately in 2 3 weeks after conception.