PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! Prompt please what to do or make, that not zaberemen...

Ksjusha
05.06.2004, 11:29
Hello, the Doctor! Prompt please what to do or make, that not zaberemenit if during employment or occupation by sex the condom and a semen has torn has got in a vagina. Can be it is necessary something to wash out, for example a citric acid. In advance thanks!

Ksjusha
06.06.2004, 08:34
Urgently! Dear, the Doctor! You and have not answered my question. He very much excites me. Prompt please what to do or make if during employment or occupation by sex the condom and a semen has torn has got in a vagina. Can be it is necessary something to wash out, for example a citric acid. I had such situation and now I very much experience in this occasion. Very much I ask you to me to help or assist, chto-to me the nobility what to do or make in such situation. In advance thanks.

Ruslan
07.06.2004, 23:26
Well if has passed or has taken place time from December, 13 till December, 16th already anything to do or make it is not necessary. Already and emergency contraception here is powerless. You have a chance to become pregnant. Wait still nedelku and can safely do or make the test.