PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist also to me please. There was an exacerbation bilaterial adn...

Anna
05.06.2004, 12:50
Hello. Help or assist also to me please. There was an exacerbation of a bilaterial adnexitis with NMTS, has lain in hospital two weeks then there was a cyst of a yellow body of the right ovary which should pass or take place with monthly. In 3 days with the beginning monthly, there were strong pains and temperature 39, has got in hospital with suspicion on an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, three tests for pregnancy were doubtful, in a week have diagnosed an apoplexy of right ovary ZHDA has laid down. zhst. A colpitis. Read, that the apoplexy demands a surgical intervention in 100 % of cases. To me have registered djufaston, and in two weeks have written out, pains the bleeding has remained and proceeds. (It would be desirable to save the right ovary, t. To. Yet did not give birth or travail. Can that will advise?

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 23:04
If there is no intraabdominal bleeding an apoplexy spend conservatively. To you adequate hormonal therapy is already appointed or nominated. Only on a background of the given reception djufastona it is necessary to be protected, if do not want pregnancy now.