PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We were not protected. Such greater or big delays I yet did not have also I not otli...

Svetlana
04.06.2004, 19:17
We were not protected. Such greater or big delays I yet did not have also I do not differ an impressionability, but following your advice or council, I necessarily shall pass or shall take place inspection. In general that very much would be desirable us of the child, but we do not do or make of this cult and we concern enough zdravomysljashche to it or this. Here still to you on reflection: a white line of a stomach or belly at me it is strong pigmentirovana and it is appreciable at once, peripapillary mugs or circles dark blue and hardly pripuhshii. And in general hnaete to decide such nausea, it it is necessary to be gipnotezerom, because me toshnit not prevedi the Lord as. My gynecologist has told or said to me, that I can become pregnant with the diagnosis, which at me. And more a question, that such NOMTS and SPKJA. zarannee thanks....

The gynecologist
06.06.2004, 04:15
Dear Svetlana! Yes, similar, you are pregnant. Remains only to be glad or pleased for you and to wish you and your future kid of health and happiness. However, be very much ostrozhny if make a decision to leave the child: at SPKJA (it means " a syndrome of polycystic ovaries ") threat of an early abortion increases, therefore spare itself, preserve against strong physical and emotional loads, at all podniavjte gravity and do not accept hot baths! Drops of alcohol and a nicotine! These are common truths, but also they, happens, are forgotten... Therefore be vigilant. About NOMTS - you are assured, what exactly so, instead of NMTS? NMTS - disturbance of a menstrual cycle. Specify...

Svetlana
07.06.2004, 13:54
Precisely NOMTS, a leaf or sheet of US before me. So means you speak that there is an appreciable threat of an abortion. I shall try to take care, but it is not enough to go right to me, I will be protected by my liking husband, will so protect, that I simply will not need most to be protected a choice... Huge to you thanks... Yours faithfully.... And in general that I terribly want a shish kebab.:)))

The gynecologist
07.06.2004, 22:50
It would be desirable - eat! Only watch or keep up high quality of meat and not prebarshchivajte with spices. About mysterious NOMTS: I vsyo-taki think, that you UZIolog meant " neovulirovannye menstrual cycles ", t. e. The cycles proceeding without an ovulation (maturing jajtsevktki and its or her output or exit from an ovary to incorporate with sprematozoidom. - visible, the diagnosis erroneous:-)))) Well, good luck! Success!