PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the doctor on scheduled survey has found the raised or increased leucocytes....

Vick
02.06.2004, 05:52
Hello.
At me the doctor on scheduled survey has found the raised or increased leucocytes. Took also the analysis on a thrush. Have not found out. Nazanchili neopenotran (earlier it or him treated a dysplasia - has helped or assisted). Almost right after survey at me the menses has begun, therefore I did not start to use a preparation. The menses has terminated one week ago, treatment did not start yet. Three days ago has felt a burning sensation at an input or entrance in a vagina. Has come running to the doctor, she has told or said what is it that did not begin. Ordered to break urgently to treatment, and it is possible to spread a place of reddening klatrimozolom. Or a solution romazulana. Has made. Within day terribly burned down sexual labiums. As soon as it was a little washed away it became easier. PROBABLY it on Clotrimazolum. Yesterday like was it's OK. But today again strongly burns down. It was washed away romazulanovym by a solution in the morning. Has not helped or assisted. To the doctor udastsja to get only after holidays, and it is the whole three days. And what it is possible to make now?. I am very frightened.

Malanova T.B.
03.06.2004, 23:27
By analyses, not clearly, that you treat. Correspondence references are not given.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 08:31
I understand! I simply am afraid that becomes even worse. And to the doctor to not get... .mne otja from sexual labiums an itch to remove or take off. And more nepoentoran to continue to accept?

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 20:52
I do not understand, that you treat. Follow purposes or appointments of the doctor. Continue neopenotran.