PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Karina, rapishite is more detailed the scheme or plan of treatment if has helped or assisted....

Elena
05.06.2004, 00:01
Karina, rapishite is more detailed the scheme or plan of treatment if has helped or assisted.

Karina
06.06.2004, 07:59
Elena, if you in occasion of treatment of a thrush...
1. I advise to descend or go to vrachu-to the gynecologist. That has helped or assisted me, can not approach or suit you at all!!!!!
2. Has helped or assisted. But treated in medtsentre! The Scheme or Plan: Nistatinum 2 tabl (500 000) X 4 times a day (it is close to the maximal dose) 10 days. 10 days of a tray or basin miramistina, 8 days of the laser (intravaginalno), after the laser wads with bornj

Karina
06.06.2004, 10:37
Elena, if you in occasion of treatment of a thrush...
1. I not the doctor. Urgently I advise to descend or go to vrachu-to the gynecologist. That has helped or assisted me, can not approach or suit you at all!!!!! Analyses of flora, bakposev, a smear, a blood are necessary. To me, for example, already at once on results have been specified leksredstva. For example, Clotrimazolum has not been recommended in my case.
2. Has helped or assisted. But treated in medtsentre! The Scheme or Plan: Nistatinum 2 tabl (500 000) X 4 times a day (it is close to the maximal dose) 10 days. 10 days of a tray or basin miramistina, 8 days of the laser (intravaginalno), after the laser wads with boric at 4 o'clock. In target 3 suppositories pimafutsina 1 for the night. Then 10 days atsilakta suppositories 1 for the night. Treatment of the sexual partner in parallel.
Thus superkeeping of hygiene. Refusal of alcohol.

Karina
07.06.2004, 19:11
And more - 5 nyxes tsikloferona vm for a raising of immunity under the scheme or plan 1, 2, 4, 6, 8. Polyvitaminums oligovit on 2 tablets of 10 days, then on 1 all time. Plus the doctor has advised to replace type of a condom iz-for an allergic colpitis - to refuse from spermitsidnoj greasings.