PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such situation, my doctor has registered to me to accept Marv...

Margarita
07.06.2004, 08:58
Hello!
At me such situation, my doctor has registered to me to accept Marvelon through a floor of year of reception of this preparation I has recovered on 5 kg (I never was hudyshkoj, and now I am simple korovka, 2 months I sit on a diet and I am engaged in physical culture, but any results), but it is a floor of the trouble, second my trouble, I became frigid (simply up to horror) soon the husband will run away, or me will expel.
Tell or Say please if I shall stop reception of this preparation my weight and I libido will return to norm or rate?
Or there can be you will advise any other preparation.
In advance thanks!
Margarita, 22 years
Tell or Say please

Soboleva L.I.
07.06.2004, 17:24
Hello! At reception marvelona such phenomena, unfortunately, not a rarity. It is old enough preparation and now there are much more modern and nizkodozirovannye contraceptives. Ask the gynecologist to replace to you a preparation. If on a background of the microdosed out contraceptives your problems will not disappear, it is necessary to use other method of contraception.