PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, the doctor! Advise, please, that to us to undertake in ours si...

Anna
06.06.2004, 16:05
Dear, the doctor!
Advise, please, that to us to undertake in our situation. We prepared to Eko (one year ago there was one unsuccessful attempt): at me at laparaskopii one pipe is restored, another, has shown operation, good, and the myoma is removed, Prolactinum is raised or increased; at the husband bad spermogramma, individual mobile spermatozoons, a underdeveloped testicle and Varikotselle. Have passed or have taken place several andrologov and there is no common opinion. The some people consider or count, that at stimulation at it or him the testicle can regenerate and consequently to him suggest to delete it or him and to tighten a vein and only then to pass or take place a course of stimulation to him and to go on EKO. He terribly is afraid of operation. How much or As far as operation will give improvement of a semen and whether really there is a danger at stimulation a degeneration of a testicle in malignant. How much or As far as at us chances on successful EKO without operation fall and is possible or probable without "stimulation" of the husband. Complicates all and the age factor. While we at deadlock. What variants without EKO are.
With greater or big respect, Anna

Kamenetskij B.A.
07.06.2004, 16:50
Variants without EKO is an application of a donor semen at an artificial insemination. However this variant malopriemlim, considering that fact, that you have problems with permeability of uterine pipes. At serious disturbances of a spermatogenesis no stimulating therapy will give desirable effect. The variant which can be considered or examined;surveyed in your situation is EKO with application IKSI.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./