PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! 2 months ago to me have removed a polyp of the cervical channel...

Natalia
07.06.2004, 12:26
Hello, the Doctor! 2 months ago to me have removed a polyp of the cervical channel and have made RDV. Results of a histology have shown a polyp and fine obryvki endometrija in a phase... feratsii (in what to not read through, and that have told or said, any more I do not remember). But in a month on survey the doctor in an out-patient department has told or said, that the polyp has not been completely removed. She has evaporated its or his basis the laser. However in a month in the same channel 2 polyps are revealed already. What to me to do or make? Iz-for what such occurs or happens? I again need to lay down in hospital? Can, what additional analyses to hand over. Now any infection (garnirelly, ureaplasmas, herpes, a papilloma...) it is not revealed. The herpes were one and a half year ago, but I was treated. Thanks in advance.

Savchenko A.A.
07.06.2004, 15:58
Dear Natalia! By result of histological research - the oncologic pathology is not present, endometry in a phase of a proliferation (normal cyclic changes endometrija), a polyp - a good-quality neoplasm. After radical excision polyps as a rule do not recur, most likely have been removed not completely. In my opinion the occasion for a panic is not present. I consider or count that you accept a hysteroscopy and excision of polyps under the control of a hysteroscope, over obligatory histological research of the removed material. If after this procedure there will be a relapse that decision of a question on treatment, for example surgical.