PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I on 10 week of pregnancy. The doctor took smears from me. Rezulta...

irina
03.06.2004, 20:10
Hello. I on 10 week of pregnancy. The doctor took smears from me. I yet do not know results. But the doctor has told or said, that at me bad allocation (white color). They basically do not disturb me. Here only the stomach or belly below sometimes aches a bit. And recently and kidneys have started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Tell or say, please. It can be threat of an abortion? The US to me have appointed or nominated only on March, 9th. And on reception on March, 10th. And till this time I do not know, as to think. Very much I experience, can what not so. Respond, please. In advance thanks.

Katya
06.06.2004, 22:19
At me too white allocation. They were and up to pregnancy. They do not disturb me, but in a smear at statement on the account have found a thrush which I shall treat in the extremity or end of pregnancy. Do not experience it not terribly!

child
07.06.2004, 15:57
Abdominal pains, it is certainly not so good, drink No-shpu, and it is more to lay. Do not lift anything serious.
Allocation, this normal phenomenon.
Can spend on drink still Magna 6, it or her appoint or nominate at threats of an abortion, and drink good vitamins. (all but Materny).
I wish a successful occurring with your kid on Uziju