PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Now I accept Rigevidonum during almost 2. But in after...

Irina 38
05.06.2004, 16:15
Good afternoon. Now I accept Rigevidonum during almost 2. But recently began to type or collect in weight and as it seems to me, vision has sat down. Went to the doctor and the doctor has appointed or nominated four preparations to a choice: logest, novinet, silest, mersilon. Tell or say, please, what to accept better, t. To. To me 38 years, I smoke and I have bad vision and the lowered pressure. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
05.06.2004, 23:09
Hello, Irina! Silest contains as much estrogens, how much and Rigevidonum. Choose from Novineta, Mersilona and Logesta. They are absolutely identical, a difference only in firme-the manufacturer and the price.

Elena
06.06.2004, 22:46
Hello, dear employees of medicine!
Prompt, please, as almost sharp change of three-phase tablets (tri-regol) on monophasic (Rigevidonum) influences an organism of the woman?
Tri-regol accepted year, now he has disappeared from sale while searched, there was a monthly break. Advise Rigevidonum (there almost identical structure).
Yours faithfully,
Elena.

(24, I smoke, bad vision)

Soboleva L.I.
07.06.2004, 15:53
Dear Elena! If you search for a preparation similar on tri-regol it is better to pass on trikvilar. They are really similar. Rigevidonum - a quite good preparation but to advise you passes to it or him the doctor, instead of friends and friends can. In that case change of a preparation will not be reflected in yours health.