PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 48 years, consist in second marriage, the husband is younger than me. At it or him it is first marriage...

Anna
06.06.2004, 17:51
To me 48 years, consist in second marriage, the husband is younger than me. At it or him it is first marriage, children are not present. At me from first marriage two adult children + 2 abortions + extrauterine link sided tubal pregnancy. To second marriage 8 years, attitudes or relations very good, but only last year I began to hear on a regular basis about that the child is necessary to us. Before the husband spoke all time to me what "to be made multiple copies" not time, and I was accurately protected, though very much wanted the child from it or him because I consider or count as its or his unusual person. Probably, that I was protected vainly, and simply did not become pregnant, but to check it kak-that there was no need. Here a year I am not protected, but pregnancy does not come. And I feel, how above our family thunderclouds are condensed.
I well know, that miracles do not happen, and, considering my age, even I hesitate to address to the doctor with this problem to not become object of a Homeric laughter. But nevertheless... If the expert would tell or say to me, that is though any visible chance to conceive, bear and give birth or conceive, take out and give birth (natural by, or by means of cesarean sections) the normal child! Perhaps, by means of new scientific technologies which last years has appeared so much! In I do not have serious chronic diseases and obvious contraindications.
Whether there is at me a chance?
Anna.

Maljarskaja M.M.
07.06.2004, 14:40
If at you ripen ootids in occasion of what there should be a laughter. posto it is necessary proyerit permeability of pipes And if they are impassable your chance - EKO. Also do not forget to check up the husband (spermogramma)