PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Last week I was at the attending physician, at to...

Sofia
04.06.2004, 07:16
Good afternoon, the doctor!
Last week I was at the attending physician at whom I am surveyed in occasion of sterility or barrenness. Vrachem purposes or appointments on the basis of the spent researches have been made. Today I began to read summaries to preparations and I had questions. Please, respond me to them, my doctor now is inaccessible to me.
1. Whether it is possible to accept dostineks simultaneously with written out against an inflammation makropenom? To summaries to dostineksu it is written, that it or he cannot be accepted with makrolidami which is macrofoams.
2. To me on one on\off cycles the second phase was registered djufaston, then with three cycles diane-35. I read the summary: djufaston in a combination to estrogens it is necessary to accept with care to patients with.. (series of diseases).. And a migraine. At me attacks of a migraine happen about time in three months. Djufaston has property to collect in an organism. And, it turns out, djufaston and diane "will be crossed". Of That do I should be afraid? Accelerations of attacks of a migraine?
3. In what cases analyses on hormones, in particular DEA-With and Prolactinum which at me have been raised or increased, appoint or nominate to hand over in the second phase of a cycle? Like, all hormones, except for Progesteronum surrender in the first phase... I handed over in the second and have received exceeding norm or rate results.
4. I, probably, have heard, Trichopolum is accepted during a menses? It seems to me, the doctor spoke it to me.

In advance thanks if you can help or assist me.

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 21:26
You have responded to the first question correctly. So reception dostineksa should be begun after carrying out of antibacterial therapy. 2. Djufaston and diane at you are not crossed, as are accepted in different cycles, however on a background of reception Dostineksa similar preparations are not appointed or nominated. 3. DGA and Prolactinum it is possible to hand over in any phase of a cycle, from a level does not depend on day of a cycle. 4. Vjas antibacterial therapy is accepted in days of a menses.

Sofia
06.06.2004, 04:05
Thanks for so fast reply. To me it is not absolutely clear on item 2. Dostineks and diane at me will unequivocally be crossed. First I shall spend on drink djufaston. Then diane during z months and during its or his reception I shall spend on drink 8 weeks dostineks. So was veleno vrachem. It not pravlno?

And more... Whether it is possible then to spend on drink all over again dostineks, and then to begin antibacterial therapy?

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 13:19
Antibacterial therapy is a treatment of a momentary pathology inflammatory so it or she cannot be postponed for some weeks when she will be not so actual. And reception dostineksa can be postponed. Besides to me it is absolutely not clear odnovremenoe purpose or appointment with dostineksom djufastona and Diane. Dostineks itself adjusts or regulates a cycle.