PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. In February on a small sexual labium has appeared not clear plos...

Maria
03.06.2004, 11:18
The dear doctor. In February on a small sexual labium there was not clear flat outgrowth. Within a week of dews, and then has stopped. Has the size about a flat pea. At once has addressed to the gynecologist, has handed over all analyses. The diagnosis - a genital wart. To me 31 year, married, two children. The doctor has told or said, that me will observe. Since March there was I was under the control - handed over analyses, surveys. Very well. And recently my gynecologist has left, and the new doctor starts up me on an old circle - surveys, observations. Analyses. What to me to do or make? I so am tired to sit in turns of consultation... It is possible to remove a wart? What for this purpose are necessary analyses and who deletes? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
05.06.2004, 00:22
For a long time it was necessary to remove it or her. If she greater or big, descend or go to the dermatologist. All will remove and will spend antiviral treatment. All this can make and the gynecologist.

Maria
07.06.2004, 13:09
Many thanks!