PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor I wish to consult in occasion of the illness or disease. In three...

Valentine
06.06.2004, 07:43
Zdrastvujte the doctor I wish to consult in occasion of the illness or disease. In thirty nine years there has come or stepped a climacterium. Gde-that about five years ago has felt an itch, a xeroderma of a vulva, last year nachili to appear treshchenki. Vrachyom by the gynecologist went or was referred to a dermal dispensary on consultation, where three days on end zdavala analyses, analyses good. Now back the doctor directs or refers on delivery of the analysis on Saccharum - good. At change of the doctor of the gynecologist the new doctor has diagnosed: the Leukoplakia of a vulva. The analysis on ankotsitologiju - good. Have directed on treatment RKB of Kazan where has passed or has taken place treatment, including lazeroteropiju, result good. In three months treatment in RKB has repeated, but sometimes treshchenki pojavljajutsja. I use every possible ointments, but I exclude under the reference doktoro RKB in ointments Vaselinum. What could you recommend, can have a drink any medicines? In ZHOZe anybody about this disease does not write.

vrach
07.06.2004, 12:43
Neslyhannoe zabolevanie nazuvaetsya otsutstvie estrogenov. Vam nuzhno prinimat gormony - estrogen i progesteron v lubom sochetanii - podobrat dosu. A chudo krem, kotorui vam nuzhen - estrogenovui krem tipa PREMARIN, masat kazhduy den v techenii nedeli, potom tri rasa v nedeliu. Cheres mesyaz napishite na sait, podelites chudom.