PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years. In February of this year I have had been ill with a rubella, and g...

Elena
06.06.2004, 06:18
Hello! To me 24 years. In February of this year I have had been ill with a rubella, and the gynecologist to me have told or said, that I have waited 3 months though infektsionist considers or counts with conception of the child, that no danger to become pregnant immediately after illness or disease is present. But I heard, that half a year is really necessary to be protected from pregnancy even. Who is right? And the second question: if the child is born in the spring, whether that means it, what he, as well as many adults, will test spring shortage of vitamins and in general will be born slabenkim (for example, in March)? In advance it is very grateful.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 11:07
proprld

Shapovalova L.M., .lms@fromru.com
07.06.2004, 11:15
Hello, Elena. The rubella really very dangerous disease for the future child, therefore is better to make secure. If you will closely concern to the pregnancy that the March child will be born strong enough, and here you will be much stronger by the summer and at you bolshe probability to conceive than the healthy child.