PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After cesarean sections monthly passed or took place 6 7 days, non-uniformly, what...

Inna
05.06.2004, 12:51
After cesarean sections monthly passed or took place 6 7 days, non-uniformly, kakimi-"pljuhami" with a unpleasant smell. So I was excruciated some years. After mini-abortion has put a spiral. Now my excruciatings rasstjanulis for 10 days. The first 3 days drips, the following - so-so go smears. And last 4 days pour as from a bucket, sharply coming to an end as if the cock have blocked. That is strange: at night vydeleny is not present, I sleep without linings and in the morning they appear only after a while after rise. In current of day of allocation not pojavljajutsja in regular intervals, and are as though splashed out. The stomach or belly below hurts only before monthly short colicy attacks. Then all is practically painlessly. With what my features are connected, and whether it is possible this protsesssrkratit?

Malanova T.B.
06.06.2004, 06:59
At you display of not treated chronic endometritis. It is necessary for you, after US for 6 7 day of a cycle, selection as antibacterial therapy, and carrying out of a course of an intensive physiotherapy.

Inna
07.06.2004, 10:39
Hello, the doctor! I already addressed to you on September, 15th in occasion of long and abnormal monthly. Yours diagnoz-not treated endometritis.
I really laid with an endometritis in 1999. Did or made US and have told or said, that after cesarean all in solderings After treatment in 2000 has become pregnant and has made mini. At genekologa I was one month ago, she has told or said, that all is normal, the smear was good. But at the analysis of a blood have found out low gemoglobin-80. My doctor means was mistaken? I to her have told or said about character monthly. She has responded, that after cesarean and with a spiral of the best to wait and to not have. How to be?