PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, that it is more more safe (I understand, that that is harmful both that, and) mini-abortion...

Irina
05.06.2004, 16:17
Tell or Say, what it is more more safe (I understand, what that is harmful both that, and) mini-abortion or usual - in my situation? To me of 25 years, children at me are not present, diseases of gynecologic character are not present. It is 3 j the abortion, one - 6 years ago, 2 j - all half a year back (both were usual, not mini). Now a situation such - there was a rape, has been accepted postinor (after 12 hours 1 I a tablet, in 12 hours - the second). Only 3 days of a delay. The test positive. On US while to define or determine nothing it was possible, it is necessary to wait week. The doctor advised anything to not undertake yet, t. To. Speaks, that unfortunately, already it is necessary to wait only and an output or exit one - abortion.

Malanova T.B.
05.06.2004, 20:20
Yes, it is necessary to wait. It can be dysfunction of ovaries on a background of reception postinora. If pregnancy usual abortion with the subsequent prophylaxis of inflammatory complications is better to do or make will come to light.

Irina
07.06.2004, 09:43
And medicamental abortion (preparation Mifegin) is not the best output or exit in my situation?