PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me such problem. To me 21 year. I the virgin. posledne...

Elena
06.06.2004, 02:16
Good afternoon!

At me such problem. To me 21 year. I the virgin. Last time I had pains in inguinal area, almost constant. At dialogue with men I am raised or excited. Have appeared green allocation. Often I am nervous.

It is normal?
Really unique vyhod-normal, healthy sex? But with what partner, I was not defined or determined yet. What will you advise me? Whether Esti any sedatives?

Oksana
06.06.2004, 06:57
Green allocation is abnormally. It + a pain in inguinal area an attribute of inflammatory process or an infection (and the virgin too can pick up some kinds of infections). It is better to address to the doctor. In absentia qualified the answer and purposes or appointments of treatment here will not help or assist.

Soboleva L.I.
07.06.2004, 08:38
Dear Elena! Green allocation - an attribute of an infection, inflammatory process. Healthy sex, and the qualified gynecologist which will appoint or nominate to you treatment is now necessary for you not. Sedative preparations here to not manage.